The mission of the CAF Red Tail Squadron is to educate audiences across the country about the history and legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen – America’s first black military pilots and their support personnel – so their strength of character, courage and ability to triumph over adversity may serve as a means to inspire others to RISE ABOVE obstacles in their own lives and achieve their goals.
We Need Your Support!
The CAF Red Tail Squadron is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization part of the Commemorative Air Force (CAF). Become a donor today to help and share the history and legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen for generations to come. The operation of the P-51C Mustang Tuskegee Airmen and the RISE ABOVE Traveling Exhibit are dependent on the generous support from people like you!
Here’s how you can help:
- Make a one-time or recurring donation online
- Become an Annual Sponsor
- Purchase memorabilia, books and gifts from our online store
- Designate a planned gift to the CAF Red Tail Squadron in your will or estate. For more information about estate giving programs, contact RozeLyn Beck, Commemorative Air Force Vice President of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spread the word about the work and mission of the CAF Red Tail Squadron to your friends and family
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Sign-up for our newsletter
- Become a volunteer
- For a minimum $50 donation, reserve a spot for your name in the Honorary Flight Log that travels the country in the cockpit of the P-51C Mustang Tuskegee Airmen! Contact the CAF Red Tail Squadron at (888) 928-0188 to learn more. Donations to this fundraiser must be made by May in order to be included in that year’s printed log. Supporters are recognized year round in the online Honorary Flight Log.